Measuring your finger size
You can use the following method to find out your finger size.
- Cut a strip of 4mm paper or a piece of non stretchy string.
- Wrap the paper around your finger until it feels comfortable and mark where the two ends overlap.
- Check that the paper or string slips over the knuckle.
- Measure the distance between the two marks and compare to the chart.
- If the ring you are choosing is a wide ring then we would normally advise that you add between a half to a full size extra.
Alternatively we are happy to send a finger size gauge if necessary.
We are always happy to help.
Send us an email or give us a call on
Tuesday - Saturday
10am - 5pm